Information about the process for each individual school system can be found at the links below. This information included a feedback form and an explanation of the process and timelines.
We asked that all members of the school community review the information provided and submit their feedback to the Board of Trustees.
A Public Board Meeting was held on February 3, 2018 (See recording below) to vote on the motions set forth for these schools systems.
- St. James Regional High School System Review Updated
- Appalachia High School System Review Updated
- James Cook Memorial School System Review Updated
- Swift Current Academy Review Updated
- Point Leamington Academy School System Review Updated
- East Point Elementary & Mary Queen of Peace Elementary (Approved Motion)
- H. L. Strong Academy School System Review (Approved Motion)