The Holy Trinity High School feeder system includes:
During the meeting, District staff proposed a reconfiguration of grades which would directly impact Juniper Ridge Intermediate (JRI), Grades 5-7, and Holy Trinity High (HTH), Grades 8-12, school populations. The proposed changes would see Grade 8 students retained at JRI as of September, 2020, effectively making the intermediate school a Grades 5-8 school and adjusting HTH's community to a Grades 9-12 configuration.
This proposal was strongly supported by your school councils and Trustee Whittle.
Feedback will be accepted until 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, 2019.
- October 2019 - District staff will meet with the school councils of the Holy Trinity High school system to discuss options and gauge the desired direction of the school community.
- October 31, 2019 - The District will release the Information Book for the Holy Trinity High School System Review and collect input and feedback from the school communities via firstname.lastname@example.org until Friday, November 15, 2019.
- December 7, 2019 - The Board of Trustees is expected to review all information and be in a position to vote on the proposed new grade configuration at the December 7, 2019 public meeting of the Board of Trustees, scheduled for St. John's.
- Consultation with the school councils of all schools involved (4 in total);
- Collection of input and feedback from the school community via email@example.com District until 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, 2019;
- District analysis and provision of a recommendation to the Board, and
- A public meeting of the Newfoundland and Labrador English School Board in which trustees will vote on a final grade configuration for the Holy Trinity High school system.
Should you have any questions about this process, please contact the Director of Schools for your school system:
Holy Trinity High School System
(Holy Trinity Elementary, Cape St. Francis Elementary, Juniper Ridge Intermediate, and Holy Trinity High School)
Leo Etchegary · 758-2359 · firstname.lastname@example.org.