18A St. Catherine Street
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Tweets by woodlandprim
Google Map Location not yet provided.
English School District
central Regional Office
203 Elizabeth Drive
Gander, NL A1V 1H6
Tel: (709) 256-2547
Fax: (709) 651-3044
- District Staff Directory
- central Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- central Region School Directory
No information given.
Regional Zone: central
Trustee Zone: 0
Grade Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
Dept ID: 142
Dismissal Time: 2:15
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES
Assistant Principal: christina antle
Secretary(s): Michelle Cole
Guidance: Patricia Shea-Hynes
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
- Start Time: 8:15 am
- Doors Open: 8:05
- Lunch: 11:35 - 12:15
- Dismissal: 2:15
For parents wanting to join our Facebook group, please request access to our group.
The students and staff of Woodland Primary in Grand Falls-Windsor made a video to show how we can be an Everyday Hero.
To view, please follow this LINK or through the link at the bottom of the page.