- 8:05 Doors open
- 8:15 Classes begin (morning session)
- 9:50 Recess
- 11:55 Lunch
- 12:35 Afternoon session
- 2:10 Dismissal
A. P. Low Primary
600 Bartlett Drive
Labrador City, NL
Tel: (709) 944-5231
Fax: (709) 944-5580
School has no active Twitter Account.
English School District
labrador Regional Office
P.O. Box 1810, Stn. "B"
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL A0P 1E0
Tel: (709) 896-2431
Fax: (709) 896-9638
- District Staff Directory
- labrador Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- labrador Region School Directory
- A. P. Low Primary Website
A.P. Low Primary School is a safe, inviting and supportive community. We are guided by a child-centered philosophy that fosters a cooperative, respectful, inclusive learning environment.
Regional Zone: western
Trustee Zone: 3
Dept ID: 8
Dismissal Time: 2:10pm
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School Announcements found for A. P. Low Primary.
No School News stories found for A. P. Low Primary.
Have a School News Story for A. P. Low Primary? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the School District for further details.