St. Peters Junior High School
100 Munden Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
Tweets by SPJHPythons
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
Suite 601, Atlantic Place
215 Water Street
St. John's, NL A1C 6C9
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- St. Peters Junior High School Website
St. Peter's Junior High strives to empower our community through fostering a safe, respectful, student-centered learning environment.
We shall work together to promote life-long learning, where students are actively committed to academic achievement, critical thinking and social responsibility.
Regional Zone: avalon east
Trustee Zone: 0
Grade Level: Grade 7 - Grade 9
Dept ID: 315
Dismissal Time: 2:10PM
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES
Assistant Principal: shane welcher
Secretary(s): Frances Galgay
Guidance: Trent Langdon & Debora Moores
School Email: email@example.com
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System