The Newfoundland and Labrador English School District has been working with teachers to build online self-assessment tools that allow students to practice and test their abilities with aspects of the math curriculum. While available throughout the school year, these resources may be particularly helpful to students as final exam periods are approaching.
Resources are available for Math 7, Math 8, and Math 9, as well as Math 1201, Math 2201 and Math 3201 and can be accessed below.
- Mathematics 7 Intervention Resources
- Mathématiques 7 Intervention Resources (FI)
- Mathematics 8 Intervention Resources
- Mathématiques 8 Intervention Resources (FI)
- Mathematics 9 Intervention Resources
- Mathematics 1201 Intervention Resources
- Mathematics 2201 Intervention Resources
- Mathematics 3201 Intervention Resources
Includes instructional videos, self assessments, and unit reviews.
The District's Mathematics YouTube channel has similar online tools which students can use to further help them practice and understand topics being discussed in their classroom.
Visit the channel here.
Centre for Distance Learning and Innovation
Senior high course reviews and free online tutoring for intermediate and high school students are available for a variety of courses through CDLI. An account is required to view this material and can be created by visiting the site, should you not have one.
You can visit the CDLI site at www.cdli.ca.
LEGEND: View Story Attatchment External Link Other Doc Form Presentation